Lecture PresentationSUBMISSION OPEN
Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts
- Authors are invited to submit an abstract for a poster presentation. All abstracts will be evaluated and selected by the Scientific Committee.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English language.
- Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text - limited to 300 words and must be structured in such a way to include:
- Abstract should be proofread for accuracy before submission.
- Author and co-authors details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, country.
- The name and address of the presenting author should be underlined together with his e mail and telephone contact details
- Abstract stating: "data will be discussed in the presentation" will NOT be accepted.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the first occurrence of the full word.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- Abstracts should be related to the activity scientific theme
- Abstracts should promote interactive learning (Q&A)
- Abstracts should provide evidence of logical processes and / or structure utilised - for example placing problem / issue in context, describing research / study methodology followed, outcome(s) achieved, recommendations and limitation
- Abstracts should avoid any semblance of commercialism; those containing promotions and advertising are prohibited.