Minimal Invasive and Non Prep Veneers - Day 1
Smart Smile Design with Veneers
Intercontinental Hotel Festival City, Dubai, UAE
Target Audience: Dentists
7 CE Credits | HAAD 7 CME | DHA 4 CME
Asst. Prof. Dr. Cagdas Kislaoglu, Turkey
Studied dentistry at the University of Marmara Dental School from 1995-2000. After graduating joined the department of Prosthodontics. He received his PhD in 2005 on the subject of fracture resistance and margin adaptation of zirconium bridges.
After the year 2000 he started a private practice focusing on Cosmetic Dentistry. His field of attentions are CAD\CAM dental treatments and smile design. Since 2009 he is doing several makeover shows on national television focusing on one day smile design makeovers. Since 2013 he is a part time Associate Professor In the Department of Oral Health Sciences and Technologies in Beykent University.
He is a national and international speaker and a certified CEREC trainer for dentists.
|Agenda||02 November 2017 / 09:00 - 16:30 / Intercontinental Hotel Festival City, Dubai, UAE|
|09:00 - 10:30||
• Treatment protocols, planning and work flow from simple to complex cases
• Indications, possibilities and limitations
• Patient experience and expectation acceptance
• Smile Design parameters
• Smile Design - Analogue vs Digital
• Designing a workflow that increases case acceptance
• Interaction with patients, presentation of treatment plans
• Facially driven treatment planning
• Golden proportions in dental esthetics. When should we use them?
• Additive wax-up and mock-up the conventional and digital techniques
• rules of minimal invasive tooth preparation through mock-up
• Minimally Invasive tooth preparation techniques A to Z
• Prepless and Minimum Prep veneers advantages and disadvantages . Which technique to use and when to use?
|10:30 - 11:00||Coffee break|
|11:00 – 12:30||
• Impression making using retraction cords. Conventional and Digital techniques explained • Provisional restorations • Video Demonstration On A Patient. Step by step with techniques clearly shown. Designing the smile , understanding the patient and the patients needs . Guiding the treatment protocol according to that • Aesthetic dentistry tips and tricks. Ceramic materials and their classification, which to choose when. • Laboratory Connection & communication. • Interactive session
|12:30 - 13:30||Lunch Break|
|13:30 - 16:30||
• Mock-up • Preparing silicone indexes • Analyzing the smile with the indexes • Pre-recontouring • Evaluation of the aesthetics, occlusion, and phonetics with the smile prototype • minimal invasive tooth preparation techniques • Impression making using retraction cords. • Preparing the provisionals and tips for provisionalisation.
|Discussion and end of program|