This course proposal is to facilitate the understanding o light interaction with living tissues as well with other dental materials.
With such understanding, new treatment options will unfold. It will be easier for professionals to treat cases with much more tranquility than otherwise.
- Different wavelengths, different treatments
- Lasers in dentistry: possibilities
- What does it mean super pulsed lasers? Why is it safer?
- Lasers surgery and operative dentistry
- Clinical cases
- Photobiomodulation: simple protocols for more patient confort
- Master a new perspective for the use of different kinds of light in dentistry
- How to incorporate LASER procedures in your practice
- Reduce clinical stress by improving case predictability