Date: 18 November 2022 | Time: 09:45-10:45 (GST) | Location: Online Event
Immediate implant placement (IIP) is a trend for replacing natural teeth. However, IIP in the molar area is an emerging trend right now that challenge clinician saving treatment time and preserve tissue architecture from extraction socket alteration. In this topic, we will discuss essential biologic concepts to optimize outcomes in immediate implant treatment in the molar area and understand the design concept of wide tread implant (AnyRidge implant) for better predictable outcomes.
- Understand the physiology healing of immediate implant placement in the molar socket
- Keys success of immediate implant placement in the molar socket
- Advantages, disadvantages and case selection
- Implant designs effect to immediate implant placement
- Example of clinical immediate implant placement in molar socket cases