In the endodontic profession we are confronted with difficult cases which many dentists think are unsavable by endodontic treatment.
Endodontics has improved greatly as ways of treatment, armamentarium and materials. Many materials as MTA and bioceramic sealers assist in the treatment of large periapical lesions due to their biocompatible and bioactivation effect on the surrounding tissues to the tooth.
My lecture will concentrate on non surgical endodontic treatment as a choice of treatment before surgery to treat periapial lesion. Many difficult cases will be presented.
- Explain way of formation of periapical lesions
- Evaluate the importance of non surgical endodontics
- Discuss all the treatment procedures of large periapical lesions
- Identify the importance of bioactive materials in endodontics
- Explain the importance of long follow up of difficult clinical cases