FONA MyCrown is a complete chairside CAD/CAM System allowing to create beautiful crowns and more in a single patient visit. The advanced software with guided steps makes the process effortless and easy.
MyCrown Design / MyCrown Scanner
- Full chairside indications that includes inlays, onlays, Crowns, Veneers and Bridges. (Design up to full arch - Direct mill by MyCrown milling unit up to 40 mm Bridge).
- Easy to use: 21" Touch screen, to be used like Ipad, can be used with Gloves.
- Hygienic design the units are easy to maintain due to minimalist design with recommended use of antibacterial wipes or high level disinfection liquid. The camera is used in combination with single- use hygiene sheaths to protect the dentist and patient.
- Intuitive user interface Software The user interface is clearly structured and employs self-explanatory icons.
- Direct modification on the model : All tools are available to secure all modifications can be done on restorations
- Multiple restorations Depending on the given treatment situation, you can work simultaneously on several different restorations. When performing a complete anterior reconstruction, for example, you have the option to design veneers, crowns and bridges in parallel.
- Natural Shape with just one click: Each patient will have his specific design according to neighbouring teeth, not from a library inside the system, as it is generated from the scanned data.
- Adjustable restorations parameters enabling the user to adjust the required minimal thickness, proximal contacts strength, occlusal contacts strength, and the adhesive gap and Spacer of a restoration
- Imaging Technique and Area of application:
- Continuous color video streaming for single tooth, quadrant, full jaw.
- Very thin layer of titanium oxide spray MyCrown HD Spray on the area of interest.
- Very easy to handle camera like a pen, with a very light camera
- Open STL File export: Export STL file at any phase, acquisition data, model or restoration itself.
- Milling accuracy tested and very accurate restoration.
- High Speed milling coupled with optimum precision, e.g. crowns can be completed in just 10 to 14 minutes.
- Wide range of indications one machine caters for all indications (inlays, onlays, crowns, veneers and bridges up to 40mm) and materials (feldspar/glass ceramics, lithium disilicate, Resins, wax, composites and zirconium oxide).
- Two motors working simultaneously with automatic indication when the burs needs to be changed.
- Easy to install with no necessary water supply plugs, compressors or separate computers.
- Automatic indication when the wrong bloc is fixed, and when the water or the water filter needs to be exchanged.
- Wireless and wired connections possible connection can be wired via LAN cable or dedicated Radio module
- Accepts different bur sizes according restoration type/Material
- Verified Open system accepting blocs from different manufacturers (Sirona, DENTSPLY, Vita,..)